Monday, January 3, 2011

21 ...and I missed you

Oh Shreeya !...Why aren't you here !
Missing you badly.. wish could get you near.

Now listen my dear..
How much I missed you ...when and where

In the morning...
Opened my eyes with drowsy feeling,
Done my prayer to make the day big,
Thought what would be the best to add some zing?
... and I missed you to wish me a good morning.


In the day...
I was on the road when it rained at once,
Made me wet with it's cool splash,
The road got empty but my heart filled with romance,
...and I missed you to have ball dance.


In the evening...
On my terrace, when enjoying the sunset,
A breeze with fragrance of your hair came from east,
I closed my eyes & stretched my hand to the fullest,
...and I missed you to do a titanic act.


In the night...
The sky was clear & full moon was there,
Stars were twinkling, making it beautiful more,
Remembered about their numbers you always been eager,
...and I missed you to count the stars together.


In the bed time...
The bed was white & blue was the light,
Remembered your pink night suit while saying you good night,
The way you say "don't touch" when I want a hug tight,
... and I missed you to have a pillow fight.


... and I am missing you.







PS: Again reproduced an old poem written on 22nd August 2004, 3.00 am





21 comments:

Shreeya said...

it has brought so many memories back. like i m just reliving those moments now. it really touched my heart, the same way when i had read it 4 the first time. I TOO MISS YOU........A LOT...
N A LOT....

An Ordinary Gal said...

i can say only one word "Beautiful" :)

Pranab said...

@ Shreeya: Even I had also been in the flash back when was posting this.. :-)

Pranab said...

Thank you Riya !! :-)

Aarti said...

Its hard to see personal poems , with name I mean , being posted at blogosphere , but you did . and this was really a wonderful poem . simple , yet brings out the essence of love :) Though you say its 4 year old , its fragrance are still fresh , as if the words have just bloomed :)Wish this love goes on stronger and the person you miss, come back soon :)

Pranab said...

@ Aarti: yeah you are right. But sometimes something out of turn if makes one refresh the life than it is worth. Thanks for your wishes. :-) .

Valli said...

Pranab...Very nice write...This poem is telling how much you are missing her..:)

rêve de mode said...

Oooh, your pictures looks great.
Really beautiful :D
I like your blog very well ☺

if you like, take a look at my blog, but I must warn you I’m a complete newbie ;D
If you like we can follow each other.
Would be happy :)

: * kiss

http://reve-de-mode.blogspot.com/

divya said...

This poem is really awesome.She will surely be impressed by this poem. Good Job.. Keep on writing... Waiting to read more from you...

Pranab said...

@ Valli: Thanks !! for dropping by. still trying to learn from you... :-)


@Minea: hey !! It's nice to see you.. and visited ur blog. it's building up nice. keep going. :-)

Pranab said...

@ Divya: so u have dropped ur message at last.. and it is really to good to see this much of appreciation and love. :-) Thanks once again !!

-..:::BC:::..- said...

sad .. :(

Pranab said...

@ BC aka Celestial beauty: Thanks !! for dropping by.. even ur blog is nice one :-)

nupur said...

a great downpour of heart's longing!!! god bless u!!1

Pranab said...

@ Nupur: Thanks ! it's good to see your comments.. :-)

Sensuous said...

Oh this was a very beautiful feeling well poured out... ur wife must be so happy to get such a loving and caring hubby..... wish u all the happiness and togetherness of eternal bliss...
love u guys.. :-)

Pranab said...

@ Sensuous: Thanks !! for dropping by... u have been a big boost for me... actually am also lucky to get such a loving wife like her.. :-)

Yesha said...

Aww. This is nice. Love it. <3

Btw, thanks for following me. I just followed you back. :)

Pranab said...

@ Yesha: Thanks for dropping by... :-)

Khadeeja Z. said...

such a damn cute i miss u pic

Pranab said...

oh Thanks Khadeeza !! But only picture is good !! :-o

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails