Wednesday, December 15, 2010

8 My Darling



How can I describe, how she is...
My heart has started beating,
it's not at all ease...

At the first sight, seeing her face bright, 
I confused her a fairy, stepped in little quiet..

Her innocent look...
makes me feel in every light,
how beautiful is her heart.. pure & sweet.

Her serene eyes...
reveals with every blink,
what beauty is really like.

Her lips...
redefined with a subtle curve,
appeals every bit of my nerve,

Her cheeks...
made with extreme care,
as if the whole world's cuteness lies there.

Her soothing voice...
With every word uttered by her,
I realize how simple is her nature.

Her unique gait...
with every step filled up of a dignity,
I am sure no dance can match her beauty.

Her looking at me & then keeping the eyes down..
Her silly insistence and calling me "heartless"
Her getting angry falsely & understanding even more easily,
Her wringing of hair with an attempt to give me a stare,
Her caring attitude & saying me "I love you"
isn't she so cute ... !!








P.S : Reproduced a poem written on 25th October 2003. On that day it was Diwali...


8 comments:

An Ordinary Gal said...

ohh shoooo cute really...loved ur rhyme and i can imagine how beautiful she is ;)

P.S: I am following the order of teddy saying " Be my Follower. Ok ? " lol :D

wonderful blog :)

Pranab said...

@ Riya: Thanks...Thanks a ton... :-)

❥ ќʀɨsтɨиɑ said...

Hello! I was here, asking for friendship. ;) Would you like to follow each others blogs? Advance Happy New Year. :D

Pranab said...

@ Kristina: Thanks!!! for dropping in. :-)

❥ ќʀɨsтɨиɑ said...

Uhmm, I don't really think its hard to navigate. Maybe you're not used to see such layouts, maybe they're a bit new for you. Because I use HTML, well complicated HTML and javascripts in editing my layout. And what browser do you use? Maybe the slow loading page depends on your browser or internet connection. I followed your blog back by the way, thank you for the comment and suggestions. Happy New Year too. :D

Pranab said...

@ Kristina: :-)

❥ ќʀɨsтɨиɑ said...

I'm glad that you liked it. How you 'doin? ;)

sowmya said...

yes she is really very cute :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails