Sunday, October 3, 2010

1 You are the one...

You are the one my world revolves around,
The feeling of ur hand in mine is what i need to be on this ground,


you are the one whom i crave to be with,
your love filled drape is what i need to feel sound & safe.

You are the one whose warm lap in wee hours of night is enough make me laid,
The whisper of my name is what i need  to wake up from the bed.

You are the one whose hug melts me down in your arms tight,
A smile followed by a kiss is what i need to start my day bright.

You are the one whose words soothes my heart and comforts my head,
An one line scrap is what i need to make my lunch hour delighted.

You are the one whose love and care has become my life's vital part,
Be short, but a lonely time is what i need to pour my heart.

You are the one whose naughtiness on bed makes me feel u in day light.
 A passionate good night kiss is what i need to end my day and sleep tight.

You are my world..

I love you





1 comments:

sowmya said...

hey pranab!
please look for the color of font :) cant able to read too light

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails